Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Reunited" Has Been Installed

This morning the granite stone base for "Reunited," the 9/11/01 Memorial sculpture, was delivered a day earlier than we initially planned. The installation went extremely well and the final piece looks wonderful! It always amazes me when something I had envisioned comes to fruition. I now no longer have to see it in my mind, but can now look upon it with my own eyes as a reality and as an object in space. And now others can see and experience what I have been planning for the last two years!

I would just like to thank everyone who helped out and those individuals who contributed to this project to make it possible. A special thank you to Joseph Halpin and Jeremiah Hawkins for choosing to involve me in the designing and making of this monument. As an artist it was a great opportunity, but as a Freemason and as an American it meant so much more to be a part of it. Thank you.
















No comments: