Friday, December 30, 2011

Polishing Up The Website...

I am currently revamping the website associated with this blog. It's similar to the current website, but it is coming a long as being slightly more polished in appearance with more artwork and a few more categories of work listed.  Being an artist in this world at times feel so restrictive and limiting.  Having the art background that I do makes me feel self-conscious about anything and everything I do as if it all has to work together. It's frustrating. I hope you find the new website as liberating as I do.  I will be including work from my past that I previously felt as if I had to abandon it as I moved forward. I am quickly coming to terms with the idea that it is all of value because it is all of me. 

Reinventing the self only results self stagnation.

No comments: